Session has timed out
You have been logged out because someone logged in this user on another machine.
Are you sure you want to logout?
DEFINITION OF TERMS
1. "Terms" used in this document pertains to the whole of this "Terms and Conditions of Use" including its subsequent amendments or revisions.
2. "Services" means both mobile applications and services, including all associated platforms linked therefrom, DBP, DBP server and database, as well as all material, information, content, application and functionality available in and through them.
3. "We" refers to the vendors and providers of the Services, including but not limited to DBP, its directors, officers, employees, agents, and/or assigns and successors, as well as the owners/operators, affiliates, and/or licensors of the Services.
4. "You" refers to you as a user of the Services, and includes your agents, assigns, or successors, as well as your parents or legal guardians, as the case may be, for those below the age of majority.
5. "User content" refers to any content generated or uploaded by a user of the Services, which includes photographs/images, videos, music or other multimedia files, documents, information, or anything else that can be stored electronically.
1. By visiting and/or using the Services, you signify your agreement to these Terms and you further agree, affirm and warrant that there is and there shall be no agency, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, licensor-licensee or franchisor-franchisee relationship between DBP, and you.
2. You must be more than 18 years of age, or that you possess legal parental or guardian consent, and that you are fully able and competent to legally bind yourself to and abide by all of the terms, conditions, obligations, declarations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms.
3. By visiting and/or using the Services, you declare, represent and warrant that you understand that when using it, you will be exposed to content, material or information from a variety of sources, and that DBP is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, completeness, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content, material or information, user generated, submitted or otherwise, including those content, material or information that may be linked it.
4. You further understand and acknowledge DBP may have or may develop and implement additional features and tie-ups with other entities. By virtue of such, you may be exposed to content that may infringe on your intellectual property rights or that of your principal; or content that may be violative of your privacy, and/or publicity rights; or content that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, indecent, pornographic, profane, threatening, racist, gruesome, objectionable, offensive to public morals, invasive of another's privacy, or otherwise violative of any rule, regulation, or law; or content that contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, bots, any malware, or any computer program, code, or routine that may or is intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information and that these you undertake at your own risk, and you hereby agree that DBP shall not be responsible, liable, or accountable for any of the foregoing. You also agree to indemnify and hold DBP, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to or arising out of your use of the Services.
5. By visiting and/or using the Services, you declare, undertake and affirm that you take sole responsibility for whatever consequences that may arise out of your visit and/or use of the Services. You understand that DBP, shall not be liable for, and you hereby hold DBP, free from, any direct, incidental, special, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages whatsoever resulting from your use of, or your inability to use, the Services. On the other hand, you declare, undertake and affirm that you shall indemnify DBP, for any direct, incidental, special, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages whatsoever resulting from your use of the Services. You further agree, undertake, and commit to indemnify DBP, for any breach of its proprietary and other rights, including breach of these Terms, which you may commit in the course of or arising out of your use of the Services.
6. You further declare, represent and warrant that you are aware that any content, material or information presented to you as part of the Services, including but not limited to advertisements and sponsored content, material or information within the Services may be protected by intellectual property rights which are owned by the respective sponsors, advertisers, or other persons or companies on their behalf. You agree that such advertisements and sponsored content, material or information may be placed on the Services and/or coupled to your User Content without prior notice and without need of explicit consent from you anymore as you now give such consent. You hereby declare, acknowledge, and affirm personal and sole commitment and obligation to respect uphold and honor any intellectual property rights which may cover such any content, material or information presented to you as part of the Services, including but not limited to advertisements and sponsored content, material or information within the Services.
7. You acknowledge that any material, information or content which you create, upload, transmit, or display while using the Services may become publicly available, whether or not intended by you or by DBP, for such material, information or content to be made publicly available. You further acknowledge, affirm and take sole responsibility for any consequences arising out of the use, authorized, lawful or otherwise, of any material, information or content which you create, upload, transmit or display using the Services. By visiting and/or using the Services, you hereby declare, acknowledge, and affirm to hold DBP, free from any liability by law or by equity arising therefrom, including the unauthorized or unlawful use thereof by a third party, regardless of negligence, lack of foresight, or lack of skill on the part of DBP, which may be directly or indirectly contributory to such unauthorized or unlawful use.
8. You also acknowledge that you are free to opt out of the Services by voluntarily desisting from further use of the Services or by serving a notice of termination of use to DBP, and closing your account. Closure of an account with the Services does not nullify, void, cancel, or otherwise adversely affect any and/or all of the legal obligations and liabilities you may have incurred or may still incur relative to your use of the Services, as such termination of use of the Services and/or closure of an account with the Services does not nullify, void, cancel, or otherwise adversely affect any and/or all of the rights which may have accrued in favor of DBP, including the rights, consents, permissions and licenses to use any and/or all User Content that you have created, uploaded, transmitted, or displayed using the Services.
1. You agree not to incorporate any word in your name, message identification, or custom user title that is defamatory, obscene or profane, or which violates any trademark, service mark, or other intellectual property rights of any third party, including that of DBP. You likewise agree not to use any trademark, trade name, service mark, or logo in a way that is likely or intended to cause confusion about the owner or authorized user of such marks, names or logo.
2. You agree not to alter, modify, or cause the alteration or modification, of the Services, without prior written consent from DBP You further agree not to use the Services for any commercial use, without prior written authority from DBP
3. You agree not to use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any part of the Services, or in any way reproduce or circumvent its navigational structure or presentation, as well as to obtain or attempt to obtain any material, document or information through any means not purposely made available through the Services.
4. You agree not to gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part or feature of the Services or to any other system or network connected to the Services. You also agree not to gather, harvest, or otherwise collect information about others using the Services without their explicit informed consent; nor restrict, prevent or prohibit any other party from using the Services, including but not limited to such actions which may tend to discourage others from using the Services, such as stalking, flaming or the lashing out at other parties, spamming or the sending of unsolicited information, advertisement or content, flooding or the sending of repetitive message, trolling or the use of insulting or deliberately divisive information, material or content, other forms of annoyances, and the like.
5. You agree not to circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services, including those that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content, material or information available on or through the Services, as well as those that enforce limitations on the use of the Services.
6. You agree not to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Services or any network connected to it, and not to breach the security or authentication measures on the same. You agree not to reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any user of or visitor to the Services, or any other customer of DBP, including any account maintained with the Services not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Services or any information made available or offered by or through the Services, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification, other than your own information.
7. You agree to use or access the Services for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Services. You agree not to copy or download any material or content from or through the Services unless such copying or downloading is explicitly allowed by a visible manifestation thereof such as a "download" button or a similar link ostensibly displayed. You further agree not to engage or attempt to engage in the use, copying, transmission, broadcast, display, distribution or sale of any of the contents, material or information available on or through the Services, including user comments and the like, other than as expressly permitted herein, or as explicitly indicated in the Services, including use thereof for commercial purposes.
8. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Services or its systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Services.
9. You agree not to use any device or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any transaction being conducted using the Services, or with any other person's use of the Services. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services.
10. You agree not to use the Services for any purpose that is illegal, unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes on the rights of DBP, or others. You further agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on any content, material or information, either in whole or in part, available on or through the Services, unless you have been specifically permitted to do so by DBP, or by the owner of that content, material or information in a separate agreement.
1. You agree to and hereby undertake the sole responsibility, and hold DBP free of liability to you or to any third party, for any User Content that you create, upload, transmit, or display while using the Services. You agree and hereby undertake sole responsibility for the consequences of your actions and interactions using the Services, and hereby stipulate admission of liability to DBP for whatever loss or damage DBP may suffer as a consequence of your use or misuse of the Services.
2. You agree not to share, create, upload, transmit or display using the Services any material, information, or User Content which is or may be covered by copyright, patent, trade secret, trademark, trade name, service mark or any property rights, including privacy and/or publicity rights, unless you have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and to authorize DBP to use any and/or all User Content that you create, upload, transmit, or display using the Services.
3. You agree not to use fictitious name and concealing true name for the purpose of concealing crime, evading the execution of a judgment or causing damage.
4. You agree not to share, create, upload, transmit or display using the Services any material, information, or User Content which: infringes on the intellectual property, privacy, and/or publicity rights of any third party; is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, indecent, pornographic, profane, threatening, racist, gruesome, offensive to public morals, invasive of another's privacy, or otherwise violative of any rule, regulation, or law; contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, bots, any malware, or any computer program, code, or routine that may or is intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; and/or that which promotes or abets piracy. You further agree not to engage in pyramid, ponzi or similar schemes or other damaging schemes in the future; not to start or forward chain letters; and not to conduct or aid in the conduct of surveys, contests, petitions, and the like, using the Services, unless the Services has been specifically designed and explicitly made available for such purpose.
5. You represent, warrant and affirm that you own or that you have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and to authorize DBP to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, distribute, or transmit over public networks and in various media any and/or all User Content that you create, upload, transmit, or display using the Services, as you hereby authorize and grant DBP perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive right, license, consent and permission to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, distribute, or transmit over public networks and in various media any and/or all User Content which you may create, upload, transmit, or display using the Services, in a manner DBP may deem fit and necessary, including but not limited to making such User Content available to a third party in compliance with a requirement of law, a rule or regulation, or making such User Content available to any third party for its use, reproduction, adaptation, modification, translation, publication, public performance, public display, distribution or transmission. You likewise hereby irrevocably agree, affirm and warrant to hold DBP free from any liability, both under equity and the law, arising or that may arise out of its use of your User Content or the use of your User Content by a third party to which DBP made available your User Content.
6. Unless otherwise agreed in writing with DBP, you hereby agree to and acknowledge sole responsibility for protecting and enforcing any proprietary rights you or your principal may have on any User Content made available through the Services. You further acknowledge, agree, and admit that DBP is not responsible for the actions of other users or any third party and hereby free DBP, and waive in its favor any or whatever right or claim you or your principal may have against DBP, relative to any User Content which you or a third party may create, upload, transmit or display using the Services.
7. You agree to store your password on the device and our servers in an encrypted form. This form of encryption disguises your password on the server, but still allows us to authenticate you when you sign into the Services.
8. You agree that by supplying its personal information for the purpose of availing yourself of the Service, you expressly consent to the processing of its supplied personal information for the purpose of creating and maintaining your account. Such consent includes authorization for DBP to disclose, exchange, and release the said information to its associates, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, employees, agents, lawyers and other consultants, pre-paid/debit/credit bureaus or any such persons as DBP deems necessary, or as required by law, rule or regulation.
1. The Services contains content provided by third party services and resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for: the availability or accuracy, appropriateness, completeness or non-infringement of such Third Party Services; or the content, products, or services available on or through such Third Party Services. The availability of such Third Party services does not imply any endorsement by us of such Third Party services or the content, products, or services available therefrom.
2. You may not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the application and the services or in any Third Party Services.
3. DBP makes no representation or warranties whatsoever about any service, content and / or any other resources provided by the Third Party.
1. You understand and agree that DBP reserves the right, at its sole discretion but without obligation, to deny access to and / or discontinue the Services or any component thereof to anyone at any time, temporarily or permanently, without prior notice. You hereby irrevocably agree, affirm and warrant to hold DBP free from any liability, both under equity and the law, arising or that may arise out of any such denial of access to or the discontinuance of the Services.
2. You understand and agree that DBP reserves the right, at its sole discretion but without obligation, to collect, screen, review, flag, filter, modify, block, refuse or remove any and/or all information provided by any user, explicitly or implicitly to and through the Services, including but not limited to hardware information, IP address, browser-type related information, cookies and the like. You hereby irrevocably agree, affirm and warrant to hold DBP free from any liability, both under equity and the law, arising or that may arise out of any such collection, screening, review, flagging, filtering, modification, blocking, refusal or removal of any and/or all information provided by any user to and through the Services.
3. You understand and agree that DBP reserves the right, at its sole discretion but without obligation, to enhance, improve, develop and introduce new features and functionalities to the Services at any time and without prior notice. You hereby understand, agree, and affirm that any such enhancement, improvement, development, new feature and/or new functionality to the Services shall form part of the Services as defined herein and thus shall likewise be covered by these Terms and its subsequent revisions or amendments, as applicable.
4. You understand and agree that DBP reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to verify, check, cross-refer, validate, and ascertain the veracity and truthfulness of all information supplied by you by acquiring, accessing, retrieving, or otherwise acquiring similar or additional information supplied by you to other third-party service providers, including, but not limited to telecommunications providers, etc. You hereby expressly, unequivocally, and voluntarily allow DBP to request for and secure such information, and expressly, unequivocally, and voluntarily instruct such third-party providers to: (a) receive and process request; (b) favorably act at all times on any such request by producing the information requested; and (c) when requested by DBP, provide the latter with certified digital or printed copies of the said information.
5. You understand and agree that DBP reserves the right, at its sole discretion but without obligation, to send you or cause to send you service updates and/or messages, including SMS, email and/or any data message transmission, informing you of enhancements, improvements, developments, features, functionalities, products, promotions, offers, advertisement and/or any other information relative to the Services and DBP. DBP makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, for such service updates and/or messages, but you hereby agree to receive such service updates and/or messages and hold DBP free from any liability and/or claims for indemnification or damages that may arise therefrom.
6. You understand and agree that DBP reserves the right, at its sole discretion but without obligation, to set limitations to and charge fees and applicable taxes for the use of the Services, at any time and without prior notice. You further understand and agree that DBP reserves the right, at its sole discretion and under no obligation, to change the applicable fees, taxes and charges levied for the use of the Services, at any time and with prior written notice to you sixty (60) days prior to effective date of change in fees/charges/penalties.
1. The Online Card Processing Service facilitates a credit or debit card payment by a Payer from its respective Payee. The Online Card Processing Service stores information from Payer, such as their Payment Instruments and Payment transaction information. DBP Payment Gateway processes Payment Transactions on behalf of the Payee, as the agent of the payment process, through the appropriate credit card or debit card network or through a participating Carrier, as applicable. Payment are all subject to a Processing Service fee, Payer authorizes the DBP to submit charges (and, in the case of refunds, credits) to Payer's registered Payment Instrument. DBP Payment Gateway will assist as agent of the Payee in accessing the card networks and processing the Payment Transaction. Once Payer's registered Payment Instrument is authorized, Payer's payment obligation to its Payee shall be deemed completed and discharged (except for Payer's obligations in the event of a chargeback or other reversal). Payment made through the Online Card Processing Service are also subject to the terms and conditions governing Payer's Payment Instrument between Payer and the issuer of the Payment Instrument. Payer is responsible for any charges and related fees that may be imposed under the Payment Instrument terms and conditions as a result of Payer's use of a Payment Instrument.
2. You acknowledge and agree that your payment are transactions between you and the Payee, and not with DBP, DBP or any of their affiliates. DBP are a party to your Payment Transaction for the payment, and DBP, or other DBP affiliates are not a Payer or a Recipient in connection with any Payment Transaction.
3. You also acknowledge that DBP does not have any refund process or procedure in case where actual payment transaction has been completed. You need to inform BIR via their support center about the payment transaction for proper endorsement and assistance on what to do afterwards.
4. Moreover, in cases where you overpay ( paying more than the intended amount) , DBP shall not be liable and that you should immediately inform BIR of the Overpayment transaction via their support hotline to further receive instructions on how to carry the over your next payment of tax.
Frequently Asked Questions
- It is a payment gateway facility of PEZA that enables registered locators and accredited brokers to process their payment transaction for different particulars online.
- You can easily access PEZA PGW through their website: epay.peza.gov.ph
- Currently, you can pay through ATM or Debit card with the use of Bancnet Online Facility.
- Soon, Credit card facility will be enabled as well as eWallet and Over-the-counter (OTC) payment.
List of banks under BANCNET online:
- Allied Bank
- Asia United Bank
- BPI Globe Banko
- Banco Dipolog
- Bangko Mabuhay
- Bank of Commerce
- CTBC Bank
- Citystate Savings Bank
- Dumaguete Bank
- Enterprise Bank
- Entrepreneur Bank
- Isla Bank
- Korea Exchange Bank
- Luzon Development Bank
- MASS SPECC
- Malayan Bank
- MayBank Philippines
- Phil Postal Savings Bank
- Philippine Business Bank
- Philippine Veterans Bank
- Philtrust Bank
- RCBC Savings Bank
- Security Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Sterling Bank of Asia
- Sun Savings Bank
- Tiaong Rural Bank
- Merchant Discount Rate (MDR) is a fee charged by the bank in exchange for providing credit card and debit services.
- MDR will cost 2% per transaction for locally issued cards and 5% for cards issued international.
- Web admin fee or convenience fee is the cost of the services we acquire online. The cost per transaction is only PHP 35.00.
- A notification will be sent through your email. This will consist of your eOR number together with the complete details of your transaction.
- The cut-off time for Credit card payments is 10:00pm, daily.
- For BANCNET payments, the cut-off time is 11:59pm, daily.
- PEZA registered locators and accredited brokers are the only people who can make use of the PEZA PGW.
- Currently, there's no minimum transaction amount. However, each transaction is subject to web admin fee and MDR for credit card users.
- Yes, but it will depend on your bank policy. You may ask assistance from your bank to know more about their terms and conditions.
- The Maximum Allowable transaction amount is Bank Dependent, inquire with your bank if they can accommodate request for increasing the max amount per day transaction. If your current bank will not support increasing the Daily max amount, you can contact other Bancnet online member banks.
- For any adjustment in your daily allowable limit, you may coordinate and request it in your bank. Else, ask other Bancnetonline member bank if they accommodate the increase of the daily allowable transaction limit.
- It is necessary to provide your email address for you to be notified when your transaction is successful. The email notification will also serve as your receipt as it consists of the complete details of your transaction.
- Yes. Eventually, we will also launch OTC, Mobile wallet, and POS that you can use for your transaction in PEZA PGW.
- If this happens, you may contact PEZA Head Office Trunk line at 551-3451.
- Yes, we have technical support that can assist you via text. Just contact 09219714744, Mondays to Fridays, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- The limit for your online transaction will depend on your bank policy. Contact your bank for more details.
- You can make another transaction and input new particulars, but please be advised that this will cost another web admin fee.
- Cancelling your transaction is possible as long as you have not received the email confirmation yet. Once you already received the notification, the transaction is deemed complete.
- ATM - Automated Teller Machine
- PGW - Payment Gate Way
- OTC - Over the Counter
- POS - Point of Sale
- MDR - Merchant Discount Rate
NEW BANCNET ONLINE PORTAL
Read the guide to the process of registering for a BancNet Online user account.
Read our guide to the process of enrolling ATM cards to a BancNet Online user account.
Get answers to common questions on how to use BancNet Online.